The BBC's champion flagship documentary and science show 'Horizon' this week covered the subject of evolution. It can be viewed here (those outside the UK may need "expat shield" to view).
As I have written about evolution in both of my books, I decided to take a closer look and i could not believe the amount of dogma, lies, and hidden consciousness moulding grenades it contained.
Now let us remember that millions of TV watching households in the UK look up to 'Horizon' for documentary, truth, science, and fact.....and of course, those behind the producers know this too.
The show presented itself as a nuetral scientific look at whether the species is still evolving - and if technology is halting evolution.....lol.
The main problems with the show were:
1) It looked at Darwinism as absolute truth, though as readers of 'Wayki Wayki' know, Darwinism hardly stands up, and even Darwin said it was just a theory.
2) It declared it fact that all current humans, along with all life on this planet come from bacteria in water. Again, this is a theory.
3) It looked at evolution as being only a physical thing - and even stated that if the human body stops changing then so does evolution. This is madness, and in 'Trinity of Wisdom' I explain and dissect how evolution is, always has been, and can only be, linked to consciousness. This is known within all the mystery traditions too.
4) The presenter Dr Alice Roberts thought she was showing groundbreaking science when she presented that over millenia' genes that live at altitude mutate (circulation), genes that live on different diets mutate (metabolism), and genes that have different ammounts of light (skin pigment) mutate......well wow, tell us something we don't know.
Natural Selection is one thing that we can see all around us, it is a fact (within its own limits); Africans are dark skinned, Scottish people burn, Asians can't handle alcohol, we know all this, it is not new, but to say that we all came from bacteria, and that evolution is purely physical, all in the same five minutes, AS FACT, is madness, manipulative, and dangerous.
5) The show was plastered with Doctors, Professors, Oxford, Harvard, and others funded by corps with their own agenda. For those who still look up to these people, and other mainstream "experts" I implore you to read this recent amazing essay by the philosopher Niel Kramer.
6) At around 30 minutes, there is an 'expert' who is using milk digestion (lactrose tolerance) as an evolutionary experiment, and this 'expert' started promoting the drinking of milk saying that is really advantagous; full of vitamins, minerals, and calcium, plus that it is ......wait for it, "better [to drink] than stream water."
I paused, I could not believe what i was hearing. WHaaaaaaat? I opened the laptop.....
I have researched Milk before, so let us digress a little:
- Milk is for mammals to rear young, this is what it is for.
- The human body needs a ration of 1:2 or a 1:1 ratio between calcium and magnesium. There is little to no magnesium in cow's milk (approx 1:8 ratio).
- The butterfat of commercial milk is homogenized, subjecting it to rancidity. Even worse, butterfat may be removed altogether. Skim milk is sold as a health food, but the truth is that butter-fat is in milk for a reason. Without it the body cannot absorb and utilize the vitamins and minerals in the water fraction of the milk.
- There is an enzyme called (Xanthine Oxidase) which is attached to a surface of the fat molecule in milk. The liver filters this enzyme out of raw cow's milk but when homogenized milk is consumed it can be absorbed through the intestinal wall directly into the bloodstream. This XO enzyme in the blood stream in essence then starts digesting arterial walls, heart valves and muscle.
- Most human allergies are to milk, with wheat being second.
- Despite what the doctors say, milk does produce and thicken the mucus in the respiratory system. Mucus should be thin so that it can flush out bacteria and virus. Milk binds up this mucus. Therefore, the impurities are not washed out properly. This contributes immensely to sinus, bronchial and asthma problems.
- It is not good for the kidneys in any human being.
- Over 3/4 of the world don't drink milk, it is very much a UK and USA thing.
- You wouldn't eat your girlfriends breast milk, so why a cow's? It is for young. (Funnily enough, this week ice-cream from breast milk was taken off sale in a Covent Garden restaurant in London).
- It takes a great deal of grain, land ,water, and energy to produce a small amount of milk.
- Corporate-owned factories where cows are warehoused in huge sheds and treated like milk machines have replaced most small family farms. With genetic manipulation and intensive production technologies, it is common for modern dairy cows to produce 100 pounds of milk a day— 10 times more than they would produce in nature.
- Male calves, the "byproducts" of the dairy industry, endure 14 to 17 weeks of torment in veal crates so small that they can't even turn around. Female calves often replace their old, worn-out mothers, or are slaughtered soon after birth for the rennet in their stomachs (an ingredient of most commercial cheeses). They are often kept in tiny crates or tethered in stalls for the first few months of their lives, only to grow up to become "milk machines" like their mothers.
- In order to keep a steady supply of milk, the cows are repeatedly impregnated. Several times a day, dairy cows are hooked by their udders to electronic milking machines, which can cause the cows to suffer electrical shocks, painful lesions, and mastitis.
***Ok, back to the BBC programme, at 35 minutes the presenter stated that modern medicine (promoting it) helped her through her asthma. What this has to do with evolution i don't know, but she obviously has done no research on asthma, or the fact that it is increasing in industrialised countries.
She also stated that technology and modern medicine helps our species survive, now that is a statement worth meditating upon.
Another strange statement amongst many was that "technology and changes DRIVE evolution," I just do not understand this statement. Is she implying that we will develop long fingers from typing on computers? Or is this something more sinister regarding Genetic Engineering? Evolution of the species in her tiny mind is really just about physical biological changes.....but the issue with this is that millions are looking to this as the gospel on evolution.
She then went to a genetic engineer, who could create the sex, eye colour, and even hair colour of a human baby. She did not once bring up anything negative about this, and seemed quite excited at the technology as they broke into an embryo and manipulated the cells. It was never mentioned how natural selection (talked about for 20 minutes earlier) would be affected......by computer selection.....this goes into the sub-conscious though.
The geneticist said regarding the technology, "it is here, not going away," and this was said in a very commanding way. Genetically modified babies was presented as exciting technology, and one that is "now here" - this was all wrapped up in schoolboy nonsense about evolution.
Do your own research, collect your own viewpoints, feel from within how information sits, and who is to benefit from what group think belief systems.