Many things in todays modern world that millions of people invest into with their energy (whether it be mind, money, or movement) are not what they seem.
Mainstream news is easy and boring, so let us start with popular TV in the UK.
For recent years the following favourite TV "programmes" have each received around 10 million viewers per episode (that's around 1 in 7 of the whole populous!!):
X-Factor, Pop-idol, Britains Got Talent, & Dancing on Ice.
Beyond the talismanic wording, zodiacal and occult symbolism, these all have an identical theme in common beneath the surface.
- Each of these involve outside JUDGEMENT from others that deem the fate of participating drones.
- Each have so called EXPERTS that tell the participating drones whether their dreams will continue or vaporise.
- Each have judges of AUTHORITY that make decisions for participating drones.
- Each take away subjective art, and bring in objective black and white.
- Each take away ones personal power.
- Most viewers have no real love for, or a hobby even related to singing or dancing.
- Each of these "programmes" are massively pushed into the consciousness from many marketing angles. One can even go into a clinical cold shopping stores now and see advertising for the latest EXTERNAL AUTHORITY JUDGEMENT "programme" that slashes false egoistic dreams.
Alan spends his life in the city of London worrying about how to make more money on top of his already massive fortune (£830m) based upon businesses that do nothing good for the planet. He was a loner as a kid, is ill tempered, often racist, and donated to Blairs Labor party, what a successful human being! Let us note he is already linked to the media world by selling Amstrad to BskyB for £125m in 2008, and most of his contestants are groomed for their roles by storyboarding and their drama schools (one surely cannot believe the yarn they tell the viewer about the participating drones when over 10m viewers are at stake and how easy with the camera they ALL are).
In the first episode of the new series, one participating drone said "social and personal life means nothing to me, I am alive to work," another said "i am cutthroat, hard, and have no room for being nice."
One needs to be aware of what POPULAR and MARKETED "programmes" are implementing into the viewers subconscious. In the UK people even watch "Casualty" for entertainment - this is about a serious hospital were people come into die, be patched up, and have surgery - this is prime time saturday night and is such a low vibration.
They might as well make a TV show, advertise it via astral into everyones dreamworld every night, paint its logo on the back of peoples eyelids, and call it "You are a complete useless idiot with no gifts to share, you are a failure and should feel bad about yourself. Get out of my sight, we are the experts and what we say is the absolute truth, if you are not rich or famous then you suck anyway and have a lower life." .....funny? not really because around 10 million souls are into this in a big way.....it is really called Hypnosis.
Other illusions I recently witnessed:
As I said last year, Wikileaks is a CIA operation, and this new documentary backs this up very well.
Many westerners (mainly those from the UK and USA) are apposed to, in fear of, and are alienated towards Islam. All religions are full of illusion, but like all illusions in todays world - when we pierce through them we often find some nuggets of truth dwelling deep within.
We can even look to the TV and the latest technology behind it, and then with this knowledge look into how actually unbelievable it is that planes actually existed within the 9/11 fairy tale.