a recent trip to the uk brought some new jaw dropping realisations.....
1) people think the biometric scanners at gatwick are good because it is quicker than the other queue.
2) the water companies brought in meters "to make it cheaper" but have really used them to hike prices.
3) everything is now online and electronic.....human intervention is the exception not the rule.
4) kids with messy hair and the odd accident are now sent to social workers.
5) solar panels from the government ensure they own your roof, take take the electricity back to the grid, then sell it back to you.
6) many schools are like prisons with photo id and "forced solitude" detentions.
7) there is more to existence than celebrity and smartphone apps.
8) though in london everyone looks widly different, the energy signatures are similar.
9) many seem to live as though the system, concrete, cash machines etc have been here forever and will be here forever, and that no other cultures exist.
back to the mountain :)
p.s. Thought provoking movies recently have been Take Shelter and Limitless, and did anyone see this on the sun yesterday?