Last night spoke to someone about this, someone smart, and they looked at me like i was crazy, great - that's my sign to blog it :-) without the crazy stare I sometimes feel unsure on whether to blog something.
It's pretty obvious the NSA whistleblower who blew the lid on the levels of stealth Internet control, and death of any privacy....is a patsy....a full on peter-penelope-pastry-patsy-poo-poo......again.
He is either in on the releasing of the information (actor/agent/newsreader style), or he was planted with the information after he was character profiled (goody two shoes / honest / caring / ethical / had something against the NSA / still works for the CIA).
The key is that if a Government told the people of PRISM and Internet control (collecting all mails, messages, voice, passwords, controlling webcams etc), then there would be (mild) uproar (well, not in England, they just like to moan about the weather, and are far too tight and closed for any uproar), but, if a smoke and mirrors 'whistleblower' tells us something, then we take it in much more readily. It is another way of getting policy out....akin to wikileaks (see some older blogs). It also creates a "plausible conspiracy basket" for "mainstream types."
Let us see the video below.
Does this look like a man on the run, a man that (if it were real) would be being chased by agents and likely spend the rest of his days in a prison? Nope.
Does this look like a man who is articulately telling some facts much like a press release. With no nerves and no struggling for words? Affirmative.
Jason Bourne looked more nervous than this guy, and he had some tricks, 20 passports, 20 accounts, jets, ninja abilities, and some gadgets.
- He said "I fully expect to be prosecuted under the Espionage Act" scaring other edgy journalists from reporting real stories.
- He mentioned losing his (poledancing) girlfriend and home in Hawaii, to fire the subconscious grenades that your lovely life will be rocked if you get nosy....(does his girl and home in Hawaii need some DIY doing? hmmmm).
- The worlds press all launched the story on the same day with the exact same stance.....this is just not normal.
- He used to work for the CIA before the NSA, and the NSA has been taking more power away from the CIA (powergames?).
- They cannot seem to find him....heheh......a man who looks no way like he could live in the wild or away from a nice wifi restaurant with a latte (sorry for the link to the worst blog i have ever seen).
- Has anyone seen his lawyer? Not present in the interviews, not in the press. Most strange.
- The whole gig is to fire into the subconscious "We know all you do online, we own the net, all digital data, your arse, and do cognative modelling on it all to stay 5 steps ahead of you pathetic worker ants."
- It also creates a massive amount of data for advancing computerised AI organisms to eat (see latest book for more on the transhumanism agenda).
**So the Bilderberg crew have now gone a bit more press friendly - "Hey, we are just hanging out meeting about a few issues, we are ok, don't listen to conspiracy nut jobs, because if you question us you believe in green aliens and think the world is hollow".....type style.
Check this picture out (zoom and pan) and then ask yourself why what goes on is not disclosed - these people run the system (not the world; that spins and grows stuff on its own).
These guys are pretty smart, they make it look like the Govs are against Corporate tax evasion, but really this is all a wetwipe towards creating a global tax system.....the corps are in on it too - well, the corps pretty much sit above the govs - which are little more than a Coronation Street TV show.
Staying on current affairs - heheh, such a silly word..."hmm, I take and interest in Current Affairs" "Oh not me, I prefer Golf and women's magazines to Current Affairs".....it's quite funny when you think about it.....zillions of people have no care at all about what is going on in the world they fly through space on - "oh no, that's all boring" or even worse are the spiritual white shadow crew, "I am in narcissistic bliss, so please don't come to me with any objective truths about the world......pass me another smoothie."
Sorry, I got diverted a little.
Turkey has seen crazy police brutality on people wanting to keep a city park from being turned into a Mall and Barracks.....Turkey has a large youth population, and for countries like this, the youth are plugged into the net, learning what is going on, and many are not going to take the oppression much longer. I predict many big riots in 2014, as do others.
"Waking up seems to be about the selfish pursuit of happiness -but its more a revolution stance, from the inside out, for the benefit of all beings of existence.
Hope does shine though, as some out there are deeply researching and coming out with some really good stuff. This Igan interview links so close to some of the late Stuart Wilde's work.....but with a Gnostic twist.....nice.
...and mooji helps remind us our inner peace is infinite...