I see the following trajectories coming to pass in 2014:
- Stock Market reversal / collapse by at least 32%, led by a correction in the American S&P500 index - before May.
- Gold to rise over 40% to above $1600, starting to spike upwards post March (good for CFDs if you want cash).
- China to become the main world power, as the USA falls into more control, lies, and poverty. A lesser Evil?
- The UK to have more people falling into the growing poverty class.
- The value of the USD to fall against British, Swiss, and Swedish currencies before May.
- Bitcoin to be quashed by the central banks, or taken-in and used for a potential replacement to the dollar.
- Large (7.8+) Quake or Volcano, most probably near NZ.
- Mega Corporations to outwardly show their power even more (oil, gas, tech, and central banking sectors).
- More riots to pop up worldwide due to banks, oppression, and corruption.
- Saudi Arabia to act against Syria and/or Iran, with or without American help.
- Transhumanism to be more desired by the youth due to fierce promotion by the likes of coming movies, TED (ala MIT), and Google.
- The rise of idiotic behavior online being deemed normal.
- Two personal projects coming to fruituion :-)
Also, but less than 20% probable:
- Hyperinflation in America.
- Solar event between mid January and the end of February.
- Tens of millions of humans moving away from the ignorance disease, through wisdom and gnosis.
*Happy perihelion on the 4th January, when the sun is closest to the earth in the whole year.
Thanks for the tens of thousands of views this year, here is a gift of the Kuji-In practise, known as the Taoist Seals that may help with the turbulence coming; Nine mantras, nine mudras, and nine states of being. I recently got hold of the Sanskrit translations after a long time hunting these down, and created this 'all in one' image. It shows below the mudra; the state (power), the location of focus, the benefit, then the mantras....do this for just ten mins a day with focus for a week, and I guarantee you'll notice some mystical differences in day to day life.