Comic Relief is a day where people do something funny, e.g. Take a bath in beans or dress up as a clown etc (haha...tumbleweed) for money that goes to what they call "African poverty."
Comedians, through their agents, clamber to get onto the marathon TV programme, and viewers donate cash when they laugh.
Schools get involved too and kids do silly things, to again, raise money for charity and the "more needy." The Guardian reading teachers love it too, because "it's for poverty." Note: Every school teacher reads the Guardian - it's compulsory.
Some notes for those taking part or on board with Red Nose Day:
- Middle class British people in front of their 50" plasma screens texting in 50p is completely patronising and outrageously inadequate.
- The whole gig is to make people "appease their guilt" of living in such materialism, decadence, and gluttony.
- Comic relief have already actioned 1 million vaccines in Africa (watch The Constant Gardener if your still asleep on vaccines in Africa).
- If you know charities, you will know only a tiny portion of the cash gets to where it is needed. See what sort of cars Charity bosses drive around in.
- If you have personally travelled to poverty stricken counties, you will know that cash is the last thing they need as it creates corruption and mangles the local economy.
- The money the viewers paid in tax on their petrol, their plasma screen, and their iphone credit caused the poverty in the first place, but this takes a few days to research and join up, and is too much to comprehend for the normal matrix type humans (my free first book does this pretty well).
- So there have been about twenty or so Comic Relief days over many years now, but African Poverty is getting worse. This makes all those involved leaf pruners, scared to get to the root of the tree.
- Maybe its the western people that need the charity of those living more authentic lives?
Hold on, stop right there!!! Miss Piggy? An archetype of decadence, glamour, snobbery, and gluttony?
Linked to children dying of hunger? Are you serious? Is this some sort of a joke?
All ages and schools are catered for, the social engineering will get to everyone - every newspaper will promote it too, every teacher, offices, you name it. The whirlpool will become a vortex - so much so that if you are not involved you are a black sheep - almost cast out. Over 12 years ago at an office I refused to pay £2 to dress down for Comic Relief, and wore my work attire amongst EVERYONE else who wore their "casual clothes" (Burtons and New Look was the gig amongst office people...heheh). I nearly got hung for my stance......but I was the one who had sat with street kids in Kathmandu at midnight, who had been to these places and connected......but oh no, I didn't pay my £2 so I was evil.
Do you think these guys would laugh at the middle class jokes? Or find Miss Piggy a great archetype of humour? Do you think they would like seeing middle class families in front of their plasma screens laughing, and texting in a pound or two? I know my last blog was about not being serious, but laughing because of [the root reason of] millions dying of poverty - are you for real? Have some respect for fellow humans? This has illuminati written all over it, it's darker than it first appears if you really meditate upon it.
I had much more to say about mines and corporations, but this fell from the sky.....and it says it all......
note: I am not going to apologise for the language in this video, because sitting around in expensive yoga parlours being whiter than white is not the answer - that sort of gig is so one comes back and serves the nuts n bolts of the world - or, becomes a master of sorts - but many get addicted to the narcissistic and decadent nature of ones "spiritual path" - workshop after workshop after travel trip after travel trip - "oh I am on my path" - yep, you are - a path of narcissism, luxury, and friendships....that's easy......unless you go and sit on your own somewhere with no comforts for a few weeks it doesn't really count as it doesn't get too deep inside you. The man in the video is caught up in a negative spin, agreed, but he cares, and researches, and looks at the shadow - that takes courage. I've actually emailed him and asked if he wants to come to the mountan and do some meditation. White shadow crew ignoring this information and this energy of helplessness is not the way.....he is right, he just needs to chill a little.....but he has joined the dots, and knowledge creates freedom, and freedom is the core of all (yuk word) spirituality.
So when dressing up your child as a Disney character in a few weeks "for a good cause," know that there are many people out there that have researched comic relief and the social engineering aspect, but many will be Queen hypocrites, with the one desire to appease the voice of guilt deep down in the self. Laugh loud on comic relief day, because the hell worlds will hear your cries, your karma is being stacked up, and so is that of your children.
Dressing up your child, driving him or her to a free school in the 4x4, texting the hubby te iphone5 a picture of the child dressed up, then he shares it on facebook? All for African poverty - get real, please. It is UN-SANE.
***But maybe there is some cosmic relief from this strangeness coming?
Asteroids? Earth Changes? More Asteroids? Asteroid Fireballs?
Also Patrick Geryl has been busy again, his latest Solar predictions are as thus:
More M flares till February 23 possible.
February 27 -28 opposition Venus Mercury.
March 1-2 opposition Neptune Mercury.
Expect increased solar activity around these dates.
Large M flares and even X possible
March 4 conjunction Earth Mercury. X flare possible
March 6 conjunction Venus Neptune. X flare possible.
Maybe one of these Solar X flares will hit and give some people the ultimate wayki wayki and all of us some Cosmic Relief from Comic Relief.
ho hum, the "out there" certainly is a little strange....