"Don't you get bored?"
I often here these comments. It translates to "Come and join western society - it's so great."
Is it? Looks like it's crumbling to me:
- The Economy is going mad, with a trillion euros of funny money just injected to devalue the Euro (to fight off deflation - which the economic model cannot allow due to some strange perpetual growth engine at the heart of the toxic model). Many are saying larger wobbles are nearing. Someone knows something as near 40 odd young bankers have died the past few months in strange circumstances.
- Europe and the USA keep imposing economic sanctions on Russia in a currency war, but they tell the TV lovers it's due to Russia being bad so everyone supports it.
- NASA are still playing with photoshop, fooling the masses, and bumping off their own. But people believe anything on their tablets on the train to the office.
- This week the world was reminded of the Holocaust, repeating the indoctrination pumped in at schools. Some know the truth, but the free speech meme in the media is only for being racist to Muslims it seems.
- Apple have posted the biggest three month profit ever, $18Bn! Funny how they are allowed to not pay tax huh?
- Millions of middle-class-city-hipsters have this strange mindset.
- Microsoft are bringing out an NSA and Android style Windows 10 this year - complete with holo-goggles!! They are also buying out Android competitors.
My strong advice over the coming years (and I come from a dos, w95, w98, wNT, w2000, wXP professional background) for the laptop and pc crews is to use windows 7 (I know it's support is now dead but so what) and install "classic shell" on top,,,,or you will be turned into a mutant who can only use locked down apps on a locked down box where everything else is online and owned by Apple, Microsoft, or Google. This meme is ramping up so much there is even a Tranhumanism Political party running for the American Presidency! Lucky the Bladerunner crew are returning huh?
Spanish artist Luis Quiles has today's Western Society nailed pretty good...
Only recently a Gestor (a Spanish type of accountant/lawyer mix) had a go at me as I don't pay tax or have a national security number - I quote, "You have to pay tax, all the rest of us do." and "What are you going to do, just sit up a mountain?" Note she has not worked out that tax in Spain ends up with the ECB and IMF suits.
So when people ask me what I do up the mountain or whether I get bored up there.....(translating to "please join our toxic society that is dying") - I'll just refer them to this piece of wisdom from Alan Watt about the Non-Joiners.